Personal Development is one of the key areas we all need help growing! Reading books (good quality books) is one of the action items that all successful people do. So I’ve decided to list out and write up a list of recommended books here! Mamapreneurs Club will have a book of the month starting January 2017! To be perfectly honest, I have read SOME of the books listed here but not all.. they have been recommended to me at one time or another and accumulated in my list of books to get to! If you already read them all and you have recommended books, I’d love to hear from you and add to the list!
Mamapreneurs Club will have a book of the month starting January 2017 (see below).
Please join Mamapreneurs Club Facebook Group so we can encourage one another!
Recommended Books (not in any particular order):
- The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- As a Man thinketh by James Allen
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- See You at the Top by Zig Zigler
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by John Maxwell
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
- Play Big, The unsexy truth about how to succeed in business by Kim Flynn
- 12 Pillars by Jim Rohn and Chris Widener
- Three Feet from Gold by Sharon Lechter and Greg Reid
- Winning with People by John Maxwell
- The Magic of Thinking Big. By David Schwartz
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeowen
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- The Resolution for Women by Patricia Shirer
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Front Row Factor by Jon Vroman
Specifically for those who are in Network Marketing Business:
- Go Pro: 7 steps to becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- Six Figures in Six Months by Clay Stevens
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- All You Can Do is All You Can Do by A.L.Williams
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki
- You Can Have It All by Mary Kay Ash
- Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell
- Mach II with Your Hair on Fire by Richard Bliss Brooke
- How to Build a Multi Level Money Machine by Randy Gage
- Learning the Business by Michael Clouse
- The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers by Hal Elrod and Patricia Petrini
Mamapreneurs Club Book of the Month:
The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews : This book has become one of my favorites and I wanted to re-read again, therefore why not start 2017 with my favorite book!? Share your thoughts on Mamapreneurs Club Facebook group.
The Resolution for Women by Patricia Shirer : I’ve done the study of “Armor of God” by Patricia Shirer and was very impressed. So I decided to read this one. Lots of nuggets in here!
Created For This! by Danielle Roberts : I know this book was not listed in the original list. That’s because it just came out! Danielle is a Virtual Assistant Concierge who was one of the first Featured Mamapreneur here! I decided to use this book for my devotional this month!
The Front Row Factor by Jon Vroman : Hal Elrod, one of my favorite Podcaster posted a video advocating this book and I immediately got one, actually 2, so I can give away one!
Mach II with Your Hair on Fire by Richard Bliss Brooke : I started reading this and found fascinating. But didn’t finish it. (distracted by other books…..) so my goal is to read it to the end!